Super-wide-angle lenses of “Utsurundesu”(Global name:QuickSnap)
“Wtulens” is a lens for mirrorless interchangeable lens cameras using a pair of “Utsurundesu” lenses. Enjoy photographing with 17mm wide lens! (35mm equivalent focal length) With “Wtulens” you are able to take emotional, lo-fi style photos like Utsurundesu with your mirrorless interchangeable lens camera. It’s thin and easy to carry. Perfect size to snapshot!
0.5 Times wider angle
Utsurundesu(Global name:QuickSnap) carries a high performance non-spherical meniscus lens. By using two of those lenses together, arranging them symmetrically like a double gauss lens, we achieved in widening 0.5 times wider angle than the original lens. Low light amount and powder flows were the two main characteristics of Utsurundesu. On Wtulens, these two factors have been enhanced and make your photo seem as if it was taken with a toy camera. It can be used as 17mm wide angle lens (35mm equivalent focal length) with full size sensor or 28mm wide angle lens (35mm equivalent focal length) with cameras supporting APS-C size sensor.
Compatible with Seven different mirrorless mounts
We provide mounts for M4/3, E-Mount, FUJIFILM X-Mount, EOS M-Mount and Nikon 1 mount which covers most of the mirrorless interchangeable lens cameras.
[Micro Four Thirds]
OLYMPUS : PEN E-P series , PEN Lite E-PL series , PEN mini E-PM series , PEN-F , OM-D series , OLYMPUS AIR
PANASONIC : G series , GH series , GF series , GX series , GM series, AVCCAM series
KODAK : PIXPRO S-1
Blackmagic Design : Pocket Cinema Camera 4K , Micro Cinema Camera
YI Technology : Yi M1
SONY : NEX series , α5000 series , 6000 series , α7 series , α9 series
FUJIFILM : X-Pro series , X-E series , X-M series , X-A series , X-T series , X-H series
CANON : EOS M series , EOS Kiss M
CANON : EOS R series
NIKON : Nikon 1 series
NIKON : Nikon Z series
Below are the works taken with mirrorless interchangeable lens cameras using “Wtulens”
Works by users
Visit SNS below to see photos taken with “Wtulens”
By loosening the screw on the front lens unit, you can focus on the near object.
NOTE!! Do not loosen too much. The lens unit will fall out.
The front lens unit can be used on cameras which support Leica L-Mount and L39 Mount.
NOTE!! We cannot provide the usage of these products.
- If the product cannot be screwed on properly when fixing on to a camera mount, do not put extra pressure. There are possibilities to damage mount, camera body and lens system. Please contact us at email@example.com We will exchange the product.
- Switch on the “release without lens” on your camera setting.
- Set the shooting mode to A-Mode(Aperture Priority AE) or M-Mode(Manual Exposure).
- When installing this item onto Nikon1, please set the shooting mode to M mode(Manual) and change the shutter speed to adjust the exposure value.
- This is an optical equipment. Do not drop of hit against other object.
- Avoid water or any kind of liquid.
- Do not touch the lens directly.
- It will lose focus when you are too close to an object.
|Product Name||GIZMON Wtulens|
|Focal Distance||Single Focus f=17mm|
|Diaphragm||F16 (fixed diaphragm)|
|Focus Range||0.5m ~ ∞|
|Comprises||Lens unit, mirrorless mount, pouch, Japanese manual|
|Compatible Devices||Cameras supporting Micro Four Thirds, E-Mount, XF-Mount, EOS M-Mount , Nikon 1 Mount , EOS R-Mount , Nikon Z Mount|
|Seize||Length 60mm × Width15mm (may differ slightly depending on the mount)|