Create Uyuni Salt Flat(ish) Photos/Videos on your Smartphone
With “Uyuni Mirror” you could take photos and videos similar to those taken at Uyuni salt flat without actually going there. By placing a mirror in front of your smartphone’s camera lens, the scenery you are trying to capture turns horizontally symmetrical.
Horizontally symmetrical images brings people sense of beauty, sincerity and stability. It’s up to you how creative you’d like to get!
Move the slider and compare.
Compatible with Many Smartphones
“Uyuni Mirror” is comprised of adjusting screws and a holder. This makes it possible to support many smartphones with different camera positions.
Portrait, Landscape and Tripod Photography
Using the screws and changing the mirror angle, you could switch from portrait to landscape. Also, the tripod mounting hole supports general tripods.
Tips for Shooting
To create a better looking photo, please follow the steps below. Also wipe off any dusts or stains on mirror with the cloth included.
- “Uyuni Mirror” does not support the ultra-wide-angle mode photography installed in recent smartphones.
- “Uyuni Mirror” supports smartphones with width of 10cm or under.
- “Uyuni Mirror” does NOT support smartphones with side buttons which interfere with the holder.
- When wiping off dusts on the mirror, use the cloth included or an eyeglass cleaning cloth of your own so it doesn’t damage the mirror.
- Do not drop or hit against other object.
|Product Name||Uyuni Mirror|
|Comprises||Acrylic mirror, Angle Adjusting Male Thread, Angle Adjusting Female Thread , Arm, Horizontal Angle Adjusting Screw, Holder, Cloth|
|Compatible Devices||Smartphones with width of 10cm or under, and which side buttons does NOT interfere with holder.|
|Size||(W)150mm × (D)110mm x (H)90mm|