Wtulens L for C Mount
Not only for mirrorless interchangeable lens cameras but Wtulens L could also be used for cameras with a C mount. It could be used in a wide range of applications such as industrial use, surveillance cameras, and camera modules for electronic projects.
Super-wide-angle lens using “FUJIFILM QuickSnap” lenses
“Wtulens L” is a lens for mirrorless interchangeable lens cameras using a pair of “FUJIFILM QuickSnap” lenses. Enjoy photographing with 17mm wide lens! (35mm equivalent focal length) With “Wtulens L” you can enjoy the emotional and lo-fi portrait style of QuickSnap with your mirrorless interchangeable lens cameras.
0.5 Times wider angle
FUJIFILM QuickSnap carries a high performance non-spherical meniscus lens. By using two of those lenses together, arranging them symmetrically like a double gauss lens, we achieved in widening 0.5 times wider angle than the original lens. Low light amount and powder flows were the two main characteristics of QuickSnap. On Wtulens L, these two factors have been enhanced and seem like it was taken with a toy camera. It can be used as 17mm wide angle lens (35mm equivalent focal length) with full size sensor or 28mm wide angle lens (35mm equivalent focal length) with cameras supporting APS-C size sensor.
Compatible with Most of the Mirrorless Interchangeable Lens Cameras with C Mount Conversion Adapters
With mount conversion adapters, it could be used with Micro Four Thirds, E-mount, Fujifilm X-mount, EOS M-mount, and Nikon 1-mount cameras.
Below are the works taken with mirrorless interchangeable lens cameras using “Wtulens” and “Wtulens L”
Works by users
Visit SNS below to see more photos taken with “Wtulens L”
- Due to its large f-stop, dust on the camera’s image sensor easily causes dark spots to appear. Please check the image sensor carefully before shooting. If you find any dust on the sensor, please clean with a cleaning kit or ask manufacturer for cleaning service.
- If the product cannot be screwed on properly when fixing on to a camera mount, do not put extra pressure. There are possibilities to damage mount, camera body and lens system. Please contact us at email@example.com We will exchange the product.
- Switch on the “release without lens” on your camera setting.
- Set the shooting mode to A-Mode(Aperture Priority AE) or M-Mode(Manual Exposure).
- When installing this item onto Nikon1, please set the shooting mode to M mode(Manual) and change the shutter speed to adjust the exposure value.
- This is an optical equipment. Do not drop of hit against other object.
- Avoid water or any kind of liquid.
- Do not touch the lens directly.
- It will lose focus when you are too close to an object.
|Product Name||GIZMON Wtulens L Without Mount Adapter|
|Focal Distance||Single Focus f=17mm|
|Diaphragm||F16 (fixed diaphragm)|
|Focus Range||0.5m ~ ∞|
|Size||Length 35mm × Width 11mm|
|Country of Manufacture||Kumamoto, Japan|