A Tilt Lens Specialized for Shooting Miniature Dioramas
GIZMON Miniature Tilt Lens is a tilt lens specialized for shooting miniature dioramas. It carries a bright single-focus lens with an F1.6 aperture and is able to freely control the “bokeh-tone” in your photography. Being simply constructed, it provides unprecedented user-friendliness. Enjoy tilt photography casually with this GIZMON Miniature Tilt Lens!
What is a Tilt Photography?
In order to shift the optical axis of the lens and the photosensitive surface of an image sensor, tilt your lens to shoot photos. This is called “Tilt Photography”.
It was originally a technique to focus on a wide area but it has become popular among recent photographers to shoot miniature diorama-style photos.
Letting bokeh occur intentionally on one side or both left and right or upper and lower half, you could control the bokeh freely.
How to Operate
By loosening the tilt ring, you could change the direction of the lens both vertically and horizontally. Also, you could adjust the bokeh tone by controlling the aperture ring and angle of the lens. Find your best bokeh tone by trying out various adjusting patterns.
Miniature Diorama Style Photography
Focusing on Both Front and Back
Below are the sample video and images taken with GIZMON Miniature Tilt Lens. You could enjoy the general shooting style without tilting.
- If the product cannot be screwed on properly when fixing onto the camera mount, do not put extra pressure. There are possibilities to damage the mount, camera body and lens system. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org We will exchange the product.
- Switch on the “release without lens” on your camera setting.
- Set the shooting mode to A-Mode(Aperture Priority AE) or M-Mode(Manual Exposure).
- This is an optical equipment. Do not drop or hit against other object.
- Avoid water or any kind of liquid.
- Do not touch the lens part directly.
- It will lose focus when you are too close to an object.
|Product Name||Miniature Tilt Lens|
|Lens Construction||6 Elements in 5 Groups|
|Focal Length||Single Focus f=50mm|
|Closest Shooting Distance||0.5m|
|Format||APS, Full Frame|
|Ranges of apertures||F1.6-22|
|Aperture Blades||14 Blades|
|Angle of Tilt||15°|
|Compatible Lens Mount||E-Mount , XF-Mount|